It’s summertime and for many it’s a time to be outdoors, go on family vacations, spend time in the sun and eating delicious foods. It’s also a time for taking pictures and capturing those fun family memories. Blue Cross and Blue Shield wants to help celebrate those special moments, while also giving you an opportunity to win a prize at the same time! Every couple of days, we’ll be posting photo prompts based on food and nutrition, movement and activities for you to use, do and share! At the end of the month, every photo shared is an entry to a raffle for a prize and winners will be announced at the end of each month.
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF TEXAS PROMOTION
In consideration for the opportunity to participate in the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Promotion described herein (this “Promotion”), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Official Rules (these “Official Rules”):
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Sponsor, Sponsor’s advertising agencies, prizing and promotional partners for this Promotion, and all other Sponsor-designated persons and entities involved in the offering, operation or administration of this Promotion, are referred to hereinafter collectively as “Sponsor and Promotion Related Parties.”
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT PER CONTENT POST. Multiple entries by the same entrant are allowed, as long as they each comply with these Official Rules and they are not duplicate entries. Entries are considered “duplicate” if they are submitted by the same entrant on the same content post with the same material. HOWEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES YOU SUBMIT, YOU CANNOT WIN MORE THAN ONCE OR WIN MORE THAN ONE (1) PRIZE IN THIS PROMOTION.
This Promotion is limited to online entry only, and no other method of entry will be accepted. An active Facebook or Twitter account is required to enter this Promotion. You must be the authorized account holder of the Facebook or Twitter account associated with your entry. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will automatically be disqualified.
All entries will be deemed public and non-confidential.
If a Winner cannot be reached or fails to claim the Prize or fails to return the required documentation in complete and proper order within the specified time period, or if the Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a Winner is found to have violated any provision of these Official Rules, that Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize. In such case, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate winner to receive the Prize.
(1) All entries, once submitted, will not be returned by Sponsor.
(3) By entering this Promotion, you authorize and permit Sponsor and Promotion Related Parties to use, reproduce, publicly display, publish and distribute any and all of the material submitted by you in this Promotion and, if you are a Winner in this Promotion, your name, prize information and city and state of your residence, for Sponsor’s advertising, promotion and publicity purposes (whether or not related to this Promotion) in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, Sponsor’s pages and channels on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms) throughout the world and in perpetuity, all without any notice, compensation or other obligation to you.
(4) Photos must be taken by Entrant, be unpublished, and not previously have won any prize or award. Entrants must not have sold or given copies of the photo to third parties for commercial use or commercial or private sale. If individuals other than the Entrant appear in photo, Entrant must have all such individuals (or a parent or guardian if an individual is a minor) sign and provide written consent, in order to be eligible for the Prize.
(5) By entering this Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects; (ii) Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision; (iii) Sponsor may reject and disqualify any entry for any reason in its sole discretion; (iv) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Promotion or any portion thereof, if any fraud, technical failure or malfunction, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (v) any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies against any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law; and (vi) Sponsor and Promotion Related Parties are NOT responsible for: any late, lost, stolen, forged, mutilated, corrupted, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entry; any error, omission, misinformation, or misidentification in any entry; any failure or interruption of any website or webpage associated with this Promotion (including, without limitation, Sponsor’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/bluecrossblueshieldoftexas) and Twitter page https://twitter.com/bcbstx); any failure or interruption of Sponsor’s e-mail server; any cancellation or postponement of this Promotion or any drawing for any reason (including, without limitation, equipment failure or malfunction, electrical service interruption, or any act of God); and/or any damage to your or any other person’s computer hardware, software or data that results from participation in this Promotion or accessing, downloading or using any tools, files, data, software, or other materials in connection with this Promotion.
(6) By entering this Promotion, you forever release and discharge Sponsor and Promotion Related Parties, Facebook, Twitter, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, advisors and consultants from, and you further agree to indemnify and hold each of them harmless from and against, any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities, losses and damages (whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or otherwise) arising out of or relating to: (i) your participation in this Promotion; (ii) your receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Promotion; (iii) your breach or violation of any provision of these Official Rules or any applicable law; and/or (iv) Sponsor and Promotion Related Parties’ exercise of any right or permission granted by you under these Official Rules.
A Division of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association© Copyright 2020 Health Care Service Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Telligent is an operating division of Verint Americas, Inc., an independent company that provides and hosts an online community platform for blogging and access to social media for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas.
File is in portable document format (PDF). To view this file, you may need to install a PDF reader program. Most PDF readers are a free download. One option is Adobe® Reader® which has a built-in screen reader. Other Adobe accessibility tools and information can be downloaded at http://access.adobe.com.