pain above my rib cage

I am having severe pain on my left side right above my rib cage, it's like a sharp pain every time I move my left arm up or down. I don't see any marks so maybe it's just a bruise on the inside. It has been two days and it's getting worse. What should I do for this? or Where should I go for help?