Strange situation

I went to file my taxes plus an old year (one while I was on my dad's health insurance through bxbs), well they would try and penalize me for "not having" health insurance and would barely give me back any on taxes unless I got my old account number when I was insured by my dad. I provided them with my current insurance number with bxbs but the whole problem since my dad's stepwife hates me (and does all the paperwork) she wont give me my old account information. Is there anyway if I gave you my social to verify it's me so that could I get the number I need to file my taxes and take off some of that penalty? Thank you ahead of time! -Paris Milan