I am an ESRD patient listed with two hospitals in California and one in Texas for kidney transplant.
I am considering a move to Texas and would like to find out the insurance details first.
1: i am currently on Medicare which covers 80% of ESRD care. So BCBSTX covers the remaining 20%?
2: In the unlikely event that California gets me a new kidney before Texas, does, BCBSTX cover care in California?
Hello, We have received your private message and will be responding to you there. ~ Kayla
A Division of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association© Copyright 2020 Health Care Service Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Telligent is an operating division of Verint Americas, Inc., an independent company that provides and hosts an online community platform for blogging and access to social media for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas.
File is in portable document format (PDF). To view this file, you may need to install a PDF reader program. Most PDF readers are a free download. One option is Adobe® Reader® which has a built-in screen reader. Other Adobe accessibility tools and information can be downloaded at http://access.adobe.com.