Hello, my question is? I changed jobs and I had insurance coverage with my employer and I paid for it, How can I make arrangements to keep my coverage and keep paying for it

How can I keep my coverage 

  • Hello, You can contact your former employer to see if it's possible to keep your old coverage via Cobra coverage through them, as this would be the only way to continue on the plan they offer.

    If that is not possible you can contact our sales department at 855-604-1515 to enroll in a plan that is similar to what you had. ~ Kayla