How do I change my name on my father's insurance?

I changed my first and middle name, not my last name, but I'm still on my father's insurance for a bit and need to get it changed. I can't find a phone number or form to fill that matches my specific needs, especially since I am a dependent and not the policyholder. How do I do that?